After almost 30 years of specifying and designing kitchens for discerning New Zealand customers, Kitchen Studio has established a group of proven brand partners who are experts in their respective fields and in many cases are global brand leaders in their own right. To find out more about one of our global partners, click on their logo below.
- Blum is a global designer and manufacturer of innovative furniture hardware and superior moving product solutions for the kitchen.
- Greenmount Espies is a contract manufacturer to the kitchen industry. Our cabinetry and products are customised to suit individual kitchen projects and bespoke designs. Highly specialised equipment enables the successful production of each part and component to a high level of finish making Greenmount Espies one of the largest machine shops in New Zealand of its kind.
- With 90 years global experience and 25 years local knowledge, Hafele continues to bring the world of German innovation for kitchens to New Zealand.
- Aquatica specialises in unique, stylish and highly functional tap and sinkware, and is New Zealand’s leading supplier to the kitchen design and manufacturing industry.
- Each door produced in the Hamilton factory is individually crafted by experienced staff who take pride in the knowledge that their doors finish up gracing New Zealand’s finest homes.
- The unwavering dedication to the highest quality materials and standards ensures your kitchen will not only be a pleasure to use but also be extremely durable.
- The sophisticated range of colours, textures and wood grains delivers an authentic appeal, with a variety of creative surfaces available to enhance your kitchen.
- Elite Hardware is a leading supplier of kitchen handles offering an unparalleled range of handles and knobs to complement any kitchen design.
Access Group is a distributor, importer and manufacturer of kitchen and home hardware. All products have been comprehensively tested for durability and performance.
Award Appliances continues to represent carefully selected European appliance brands; all of which have been chosen as they are ideally suited to New Zealand’s demands and conditions.
- Hideaway is a New Zealand manufacturer of ‘hidden’ ergonomic and functional kitchen and household waste separation solutions.
- Silestone manufactures unique ultra-hygienic quartz surfaces for the global kitchen and bathroom design industry.
- Laminate benchtops are famous for easy care, they are durable and hygienic and will reflect your individuality in colour, pattern and texture.
- Formica is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of versatile and durable decorative surfaces for residential and commercial interiors.
- Infinity acrylic bench tops are a practical, attractive and increasingly popular option for today’s home.